Profile image for ELECTRICAL SOS

Business Office Space WITH Parking:

Weston-super-Mare is a Growing Business center and its going to get bigger very quickly. Businesses are relocating to the South West where rates are cheaper, and road/rail connections are good, plus many LOCAL businesses are starting up........ all theses are looking for OFFICE SPACE, WITH PARKING.

Lets face it, W-s-M is not good for its parking, so I was pleasantly surprised when I came across a firm, who are CREATING good quality office space WITH parking here in WSM.
If you are a business re-locating or an existing Business looking for office space, in a "serviced" building, then have a look at BADGER HOUSE on the Old Mixon Crescent, it's in- between the Go-Cart centre and the Proper Job Warehouse. I have been working there on a office refurb project and I was impressed with the quality of office accommodation, and the way its run and serviced.
The Building I think is the old Badger Line bus HQ, and OK it looks a bit drab on the outside, but inside things are looking great. SO, check it out if you need office space, speak to Steve in reception, nice chap very helpful.

By ELECTRICAL SOS at 21:10 on 02/09/12

Re-post           

Join the Discussion

max 4000 characters

Local Jobs

Search for...

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min rent is bigger than Max rent