Profile image for clareandnick

Hi we are hoping to move to Weston very soon, Please can anyone recommend the nicest areas. Ideally we would like to be somewhere quiet and hopefully within walking distance of the town. Many thanks

By clareandnick at 18:03 on 19/02/13

Re-post           

• Profile image for Leelee

Hi we have recently moved to weston in north worle which is just off the M5. I would recommend here if you want it quiet, as neighbours dont talk much and keep to themselves. Its not an easy move to do, and it has taken us a good eight months to settle. However we have had the most fantastic walks and the kids are really happy in schools and they love the beach.

By Leelee at 13:05 on 24/02/13

• Profile image for clareandnick

Hi, many thanks for your reply. I work in the care sector and am keen to get some temp work once I move. Can anyone recommend any good care agencies or establishiments that offer temporary work. Many thanks

By clareandnick at 06:01 on 28/02/13

• Profile image for weston

hi we are looking to move to Weston asap. Please can you recommend anywhere and any landlords etc many thanks.

House or large flat in weston super mare to rent. MUST accept children. Will require parking. looking to move asap. Working couple. please telephone
    07582881304 if you are a private landlord or know of any please help. MAX RENT £600 PCM. Many thanks for reading this :-)

By weston at 18:11 on 03/04/13

Join the Discussion

max 4000 characters

Search for...

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min rent is bigger than Max rent