Profile image for vickir1983

Im after some advice please? We are looking to move to Weston with our baby and im concerned about the reported drug issues. I can't find anything recent about this could anyone let me know if this is still a big issue or if things have improved? Thanks.

By vickir1983 at 14:33 on 02/07/12

Re-post           

• Profile image for MrsMDC

Every town has drug issues. i have lived here for 10 years now, and me and my husband are expecting a child in September and are happy to live the rest of our lifes here :)

By MrsMDC at 10:22 on 15/07/12

• Profile image for black5lapta

We have recently bought a place in Weston & are now in the process of moving down here permanently. Presently we live in a small picture book Derbyshire village with its own drug problems. Admittedly on a smaller scale to a town but never the less there are drug problems here. I work with Drug Rehab units throughout the county and every place has drug issues. Every where in the country has drug issues. Weston is a lovely town to live in and allot better than most I can assure you. Anyone who thinks moving somewhere different will have less problems ......Hello!!! Move here & you & your children will love it.

By black5lapta at 16:57 on 23/08/12

• Profile image for vickir1983

Thanks very much we have decided to take the plunge and move next month to uphill we can't wait

By vickir1983 at 17:13 on 23/08/12

• Profile image for ceu41

Hi , I moved here from London with my 4 yr old daughter, and have been very happy, loads to do, lots of FREE stuff (beach, woods, cycling to name a few!). Plus Bristol and cradiff 30 mins away!

By ceu41 at 14:45 on 19/10/12

• Profile image for Prue_Reid

Hasn't Uphill got flooding problems?

By Prue_Reid at 15:40 on 19/10/12

• Profile image for weston

Hi everyone, we are also looking to move to Weston asap. we are a working couple with children.
    We are seeking a House or large flat in weston super mare to rent. MUST accept children. Will require parking. looking to move asap. Working couple. Max rent £600 pcm.
    please telephone
    07582881304 if you are a private landlord or know of any please help. many thanks for reading this :-)

By weston at 18:14 on 03/04/13

Join the Discussion

max 4000 characters

Local Jobs

Search for...

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min rent is bigger than Max rent