Profile image for vickir1983

Im after some advice please? We are looking to move to Weston with our baby and im concerned about the reported drug issues. I can't find anything recent about this could anyone let me know if this is still a big issue or if things have improved? Thanks.

By vickir1983 at 14:33 on 02/07/12

Re-post           

• Profile image for MrsMDC

Every town has drug issues. i have lived here for 10 years now, and me and my husband are expecting a child in September and are happy to live the rest of our lifes here :)

By MrsMDC at 10:22 on 15/07/12

• Profile image for black5lapta

We have recently bought a place in Weston & are now in the process of moving down here permanently. Presently we live in a small picture book Derbyshire village with its own drug problems. Admittedly on a smaller scale to a town but never the less there are drug problems here. I work with Drug Rehab units throughout the county and every place has drug issues. Every where in the country has drug issues. Weston is a lovely town to live in and allot better than most I can assure you. Anyone who thinks moving somewhere different will have less problems ......Hello!!! Move here & you & your children will love it.

By black5lapta at 16:57 on 23/08/12

• Profile image for vickir1983

Thanks very much we have decided to take the plunge and move next month to uphill we can't wait

By vickir1983 at 17:13 on 23/08/12

• Profile image for ceu41

Hi , I moved here from London with my 4 yr old daughter, and have been very happy, loads to do, lots of FREE stuff (beach, woods, cycling to name a few!). Plus Bristol and cradiff 30 mins away!

By ceu41 at 14:45 on 19/10/12

• Profile image for Prue_Reid

Hasn't Uphill got flooding problems?

By Prue_Reid at 15:40 on 19/10/12

• Profile image for weston

Hi everyone, we are also looking to move to Weston asap. we are a working couple with children.
    We are seeking a House or large flat in weston super mare to rent. MUST accept children. Will require parking. looking to move asap. Working couple. Max rent £600 pcm.
    please telephone
    07582881304 if you are a private landlord or know of any please help. many thanks for reading this :-)

By weston at 18:14 on 03/04/13

Join the Discussion

max 4000 characters

Search for...

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min rent is bigger than Max rent